Campingplass La Vallée de Deauville er en campingplass i Saint-Arnoult, Calvados, som ligger ved en elv/bekk og ved innsjø/vann. Denne campingplassen har steder med avgrensning, uten skygge og plasser med noe skygge. Det er mulig å leie stasjonære campingvogner og vandrerhytter. Campingplassen har lekeplass og idrettsplass.
På Camping La Vallée de Deauville gjelder følgende regler for dyr:
- Hund(er) tillatt i lavsesong (båndtvang)
- Hund(er) tillatt i høysesong (båndtvang)
For dem som vil slappe av etter en travel dag er det boblebad. Campingplassen har badeland, utendørs svømmebasseng, innendørs svømmebasseng med skyvetak og barnebasseng. Det er også vannsklie.
Det er ikke alltid nødvendig å lage mat selv, for på campingplassen er det snackbar, pizzeria og restaurant (begrenset meny). På campingplassen kan man også kjøpe nybakt brød. Det er mulig å bruke internett, for campingplassen har én eller flere computere med internettilkobling og på 80% av campingplassen kan man få tilgang til internett med egen laptop.
Detail information about this campsite
Denne inspektøren besøker hvert år Campingplass La Vallée de Deauville og inspiserer campingplassen for ca. 200 fasiliteter og for andre punkt som forekommer. Inspektøren er en medarbeider fra ACSI og arbeider ikke for campingplassen.
Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: 7,7
- Forhold mellom pris og kvalitet
- Mat og drikke
I tried sending this to the campsite first but got no response so here was our experience of this campsite:
I wanted to write to communicate how disappointed we were with our stay. I would have spoken to the staff on site during the stay but every time (6 times) I went to the office I queued for over 15 minutes and still was waiting so I gave up. If we could have moved on, we would have, but needed to be specific location.
1. It is NOT a 5 star campsite. Your website is utterly misleading as to the quality of the site. It\'s 3 star with a nice pool at best. I was completely upset during my stay as we have visited multiple 5 star sites all over France and this was totally the worst one.
2. The charge for a week\'s stay OUT of peak season was outrageous considering how poor the site is.
3. 4 nights out of 7 we were kept awake by loud music and rowdy teenagers and kids on the play area AFTER midnight.
4. There was no policing of the rules at all. Loud music past midnight, kids running around the site screaming, the behaviour of people at the pool was disgraceful. Kids throwing balls at people, inflatables, jumping in deliberately splashing people, running up and down waterslides, going backwards down them. It was disgraceful
5. The showers are cleaned at 8am - exactly the time people want to use them. It made us late for a meeting two days in a row.
6. There was poo on the floors of the toilets and they are filthy and in terrible disrepair - absolutely not 5 stars
7. The shower in and out of the pool wasn\'t working
8. The toilets were shut for 24 hours with no signs, warning and this was unacceptable as we were a very long walk to the other toilets in the middle of the night.
9. Outdoor sinks were never cleaned.
10. No toilet roll and soap in the toilets are disgraceful - it means kids and adults aren\'t being clean in there and is NOT up to 5 star standard
11. The river section of the pool never worked the entire stay
12. There is a hornets nest in the tunnel of the pool.
13. Our shower fobs didn\'t work
14. No temp control on showers is terrible - they are either freezing or too hot to go under so we could barely shower.
15. You do not have enough staff to manage a site of this size - waiting for 15 mins to get your shower fob to work is unacceptable.
16. Two toilets in the ladies were permanently closed and one in the men\'s and half way through the week the urinals were closed so we all had to start queuing
Frankly, I feel completely robbed and this has been our worst stay in a campsite in France. We recently visited a 5 star in Ile de Re which was spectacular in comparison to yours and half the price.
I feel so sad to have had our holiday ruined by all this rubbish.
I would give this place less than one star if I could! We booked 14 nights but could only stick 9 of them as it was noisy every night until the early hours! Loads of feral kids running riot shouting and screaming. We were forced to camp at the side of a main thoroughfare and had many cars and 'spectators' passing whilst trying to enjoy our food! Swimming park is too overcrowded, unmanaged small and cold, one of our children caught a chill and the other caught verrucas! Indoor swimming pool not finished even though website says it should have been. Not worth the 5 star rating it supposedly has and very expensive for what we got! No toilet rolls, soap, hot water in sinks or hand dryers. Showers are cold and dirty and over crowded. This is rough camping in my opinion and don't even mention the gnat bites! Pleased to get home!
There is no soap and no toilet papers in toilets, no hot water adjustment in showers. I don't know how this campsite got 4 stars with this sanitary...
Really good site and good facilities. Nice pool for kids. Had a good evening meal and easy site. Clean facilities and staff good. Arrived late and happy to wait for us to arrive. Good places for beaches. Easy stopover but would stay longer
This was one of the worst campsites we stayed on during our three months in France. The fact the reception closes between 12 and 2pm causes chaos . We had to help a man of 82 move from a pitch he had gone onto incorrectly whilst there were no staff on duty even though it was July and there were three receptionists on who could easily have had different lunchtimes. I asked them to help the poor man explaining his wife had dementia but I was told by the manager to help them myself as it was July. This is also the only site I have ever stayed on that charges motorhomes to fill up with water. The route into Deuville is a good half an hour by bicycle on very unsafe roads
Arrived at the site when closed at lunchtime (12-2) but staff opened the barrier and told us to find a pitch, most of them being a reasonable size.
The site is large. mainly having well kept chalets and statics.
The toilet facilities are clean and modern, the showers operate with an electronic key tag (which doubles up for the barrier,) they do not have an adjustable temperature but found them ok.
Childrens facilities, boules pitch, outdoor gym and lovely pool plus other activites.
Wi fi is available 1 euro =1hr approx.
A lake is at the end of the site with a field next to it where we took the dog to play.
Situated in a lovely area with Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur having good beaches within easy reach.
Spent 3 nights here, we would be happy to return in low season but think it could be very busy in July/Aug
- Omtrentlig pris 1
- € 36,50
- Omtrentlig pris 2
- € 52,00
- 01-04-2019 til 31-10-2019
- 19 ha
- Antall parkeringsplasser
- 105 (80 - 120m2)
- Antall faste årsplasser
- Antall losjiplasser
- Campingplass som passer for handikappede
* Fet trykte fasiliteter er ikke inkludert i overnattingsprisen. For dette må du betale ekstra. (Dette betyr ikke at de ikke-fet trykte fasilitetene er gratis!)
Mark og planting
Vaske, vaske opp, koke
Spise, drikke og næringsmiddel
Å leie på eller ved campingplassen
Vannsport og -rekreasjon
Sport og lek
Fasiliteter ved campingplassen
Address & Route
Vil du booke campingplassen Campingplass La Vallée de Deauville eller få mer informasjon? Det går bra med opplysningene nedenfor eller via campingplassens nettsted.
Campingplass La Vallée de Deauville
rue des Genêts
14800 / Deauville/St. Arnoult
Last ned GPS-koordinater
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 49°19'44"N 0°5'11"E
Vær oppmerksom på! Siden 13 juli 2015 er det forbudt for mange franske campingplasser å sette opp sine egne veiskilter. Det er klokt å bruke GPS-koordinater for å finne veien til campingplassen
Vis på kart
The weather on this campsite
18 / 11
19 / 11
20 / 11
21 / 11
22 / 11
23 / 11
24 / 11
ACSI Eurocampings sender din forespørsel til "Campingplass La Vallée de Deauville".
OBS; du sender en informasjonsforespørsel. Du kan ikke reservere direkte med dette formularet. Du får direkte kontakt med campingplassen og ACSI Eurocampings har ikke innflytelse på svaret.